Friday, January 7, 2011

Little Laugh, Little Inspiration

I know, I know... I said I was gonna be silent for awhile but a couple of things happened and I just had to share! :0)

January 6, 2011
I am still on my oh so awesome, oh so needed, man, do I know how to be lazy Christmas break.  It's time to catch up on all my missed TV from the past 11 weeks.  So, I sat down to watch Glee.  Pretty cheesey, but oh so good! Knowing that it is mostly cheese with some good music mixed in to my amazment I found myself crying through a whole episode today! Sheesh... Here is a clip where the water works began and didnt stop til after the show was over...



Pretty cool but not crying material, right?

So first thought today, when you are pumping yourself full of estrogen, apparently ANYTHING will make you cry!  Pray for my poor husband, this could be a LONG month.....

Then I came across a verse today that was inspirational to me and it sort of goes along with my previous post.

Lamentations 3:22-24
The faithful love of the Lord never fails!
His mercies never cease.
Great is His faithfulness.
His mercies begin new each morning.
I will say to myself, "I will put my hope in Him.".
(Paraphrasing by me)

How refreshing huh?  What a promise and if you just try living your life with this knowledge He proves it true to you every day! Always faithful, always merciful, always loving.  Yes! I put my hope in Him!
So I made this, for the practice and for the mental enforcement.  ENJOY!



So, I sign off.  For fear that my hind end is becoming permanently attached to my office chair, I must walk away from the glowing box.  Besides, my hubby is taking me on a date! Steak, YUM!

HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment