Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Prayers of a Broken Woman

Well here it is.  I have been putting this off for some time now. I guess I felt it to be just a little too clear of a picture to my soul. Then I reminded myself that there are others out there that are going through this too.  If I can help in anyway, despite the fact that I am being entirely and completely transparent, then I guess, reluctantly I should.

My good friend and her family were kind enough to be my actors and I think they did a GREAT job!! My Husband played God.   Yeah, funny, he has never once made any comments about that, what a good husband for not throwing that out in the midst of an argument or something.

"Hey, its no coincidence that you had me play god in your movie...you know I'm right!"  Haven't heard it yet, but for all I know, he is holding on to that ammo for just the right moment.

When I started writing this I realized quickly that this process of understanding and peace I was going through fit perfectly into the 7 steps of grief.  Then when I started to write this with those steps in mind I realized how identically my steps to peace were with those seven steps.  It was in and of itself another form of healing for me to make this movie.


Enjoy!
Oh, and may you have a blessed Thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment