Thursday, June 2, 2011

John 20:30

John 20:30
The disciples saw Jesus do  many other miraculous signs in addition to the ones recorded in this book. But, these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name.

Why the verse, I don't know, I read it today, I liked it, I thought I'd share!  So there! :0)  Here was my thought when reading it. . . .  God's got a lot up His sleeve.  His miracles come in all shapes and sizes.  The mention of His name brings new life - Miracles.  Maybe we place too much emphasis on the size or impact of a miracle.  Maybe, God gives us miracles everyday.  Maybe it is a good idea to just know that He is our Messiah, Son of God and that believing in Him, DAILY, will bring a life with power.  Power to me translates, meaning, passion, direction, hope, change...

I believe, Do you?



A lot has transpired in the last month or so.  I am working on processing it all in a way that brings excitement and hope to you.  Know that I have not neglected this blog, I'm just making sure that my words are orchestrated by God and that each thing I am learning along the way will translate to you in a clear and concise way.   That's what I am working on....

Peace to you!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment